Monday, 24 August 2009

//WIWT

These 'what i wore today' posts seem to be a staple of fashion blogs around the world and KILLKILLKILL will be no exception.

Now, i've always thought that people who wear 'fake' glasses without actually needing them are complete cunts. Using them as part of some dressing up fun is different, who can say no to a sexy secretary in a pair of smart rims, right? Wearing them out and about in day to day life is different though. I still feel the same way allthough i appear to have joined their ranks.

So here it is, this is me, not actually today but on Saturday.



Glasses £10 from sobeys oasis market birmingham.

Hat £10 from dogatees again in the oasis market birmingham.

Shorts are vintage and were a present from miss amy may of wolf-whistle fame.

Bum bag (or 'fanny pack' for my American cusions) was about a fiver from the acorns charity shop in boldmere.

I made the tshirt myself, the design is from the website of my very favorite Scandinavian laptop popsters touch me thermo. if you want a custom tee then visit my website.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I totally forgot that I had brought you those shorts! I am a mega genius, no? You look gooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your clothes buying skills know no bounds! my shop gets really hot so shorts are a must and these are my very favorites. you win! xx

    ReplyDelete