Sunday, 6 September 2009

//KARL


My levels of excitement and anticipation have been slowly building since first reading on thefashionspot that my imaginary girlfriend the oh-so-lovely Miss Lily Allen was going to be the new face of Chanel. This only increased when the promotional pictures for the Coco Cocoon were released. And now we have a behind the scenes video of the shoot proper she did with the great man himself, Karl Lagerfeld. What can i say except the fact that she looks smokin' hot! She has that whole vamp thing going on which always works for me. I'll be waiting with baited breath to see how the pictures turn out.



While i'm on the subject of Lily Allen meeting men named Karl she recently traveled to Australia to do a cameo appearance in Neighbours where she got her flirt on with Carl (with a 'C' this time) Kennedy. I haven't had a TV in years but i was an avid watcher of Neighbours back in the day. I'm going to have to track this episode down online methinks.



This isn't going to turn into a blog about Lily Allen, i promise.

3 comments:

  1. I'm bare surprised you like Allen! I never would have thought...

    I do think the contrast between her and Chanel works really well though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so curious to see these pics too!
    Well, it will be soon! :)

    thesingular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete