Wednesday, 2 September 2009

//KEBAB

My misspent youth had quite a varied soundtrack, everything from darkside drum & bass to britpop. I remember misspending a lot of my time listening to riot grrl bands like bratmobile and bikini kill, it would have been about this time i became aware of the sculpture 'Two fried eggs and a kebab' by Sarah Lucas.



Now, it's obviously supposed to represent lady parts and is probably making a feminist statement of some sort but i have no idea what it's supposed to be saying. I just always thought it was a great image and would probably make a mighty fine tshirt.



As if by some miracle i now find myself owning a tshirt shop so i can have whatever the hell i like on a tshirt! I made this with images i stole off the internet, just messed with the pallate so rather then the true colours all greens are a scale of one tone (think greyscale) etc. Anyways, hope you like it. This is now available to buy on my website.

Picture of myself taken by the lovely Vicky.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! You're a genius. When you gonna have more lookbook images so I can hype you up on Wolf Whistle? Can't wait for my tees! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tees are looking hot! I haven't seen one I don't like yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @amy - haha, i'm a genius like master shake is a genius. more lookbook pictures comeing soon. gonna need them for my webstore, innit. ;) yes, hype me till it hurts, please. your tees will be with you at some point next week. xx

    @harry - cheers mate! your tshirt will also be with you next week. any hype you want to throw my way would be much apreciated too. ;)

    ReplyDelete