Friday, 8 January 2010

//PRINT

Every season there's a piece or two that really get my attention. A couple of seasons ago it was Balenciaga's floral armour, before that Pradas collection of jewel coloured pieces. This season i think it's going to be this print dress from Gucci. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly that so resonates with this piece, i just love it.


Style.com

I first noticed it in February's UK Glamour, modeled by the oh-so-lovely Rosie Tupper (More about her very soon).


Apology's for my rather crappy camera phone snap

It's also showed up in this months Elle.


Scanned by gossiping @ thefashionspot

Thefashionspot have a rather interesting thread called 'Stylists versions of the same look' i look forward to seeing it there in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment